News Article Archive
"As the first lesson arrived, I felt apprehensive. What would the teacher be like? What would the other children be like? But I was also filled with excitement as I was ready to embrace the challenges that lay before me. As I wandered from lesson to lesson, all my worries disappeared and I was loving my first day at Poltair school!" Emily
"It's so amazing to be with happy teachers and I love how we have got different classrooms with lots of different people. I love my new school and hopefully, I will follow my dreams! It is a delight to be at Poltair School." Jazmine
"This week I have made lots of new friends already! The teachers are really kind and caring!" Mia
"My first week at Poltair School was brilliant! My first ever lesson was English with Mrs Bond. We had so much fun!" Bayley
"The most awesome thing about my first week was 'Magical Maths'. It was really fun. Although I was a little nervous before I started, I didn't need to be! Maths was great!" James
- P - PE is the best. I love all sports; they are great!
- O - Over excited! I am always over excited to go to lessons.
- L - Lessons are exciting and I love to learn!
- T - Teachers are always here to help us learn.
- A - Art can sometimes be messy, sometimes neat, but always fun!
- I - Intelligent - we have to be intelligent to get good scores in our GCSEs!
- R - Remember the Poltair 5P's!