News Article Archive
The second round of Masterchef heats took place on Thursday after school with 19 teams of pupils and staff being set the challenge of producing a vegetable curry in under an hour. The teams all set to work with enthusiasm and flair to create a range of delicious curries worthy of the best local Indian restaurant. The 6 finalists will join the 5 finalists from round 1 of Year 7 & 8 contestants in the grand final in one week's time... things are definitely hotting up in the kitchen!
- Miss Owens and Tori Marks
- Mr Foster and Jordan Laughton
- Mr Mack and Jamie Knowles
- Mr Richardson and Joseph McDonald
- Mrs Sullivan and Moisha Horsfield
- Mrs Golding and Serina Hussain